Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Show 1 : in the begining


SO i had a run in with this pally , I explain it in the show , but i was inspired , driven . I have been planning on doing this for a while . LIfe had given me enough exscuses to put it off a little longer but then i just needed to vent .

And the show was born .


I used to run another couple of shows they are available here http://rumheroes.mypodcast.com

they are just the samples i reloaded after we shut the show down .... we being I .

i missed it so , im back .

THe show is going to be about my server in wow , or what ever im playing at the time , ill try to keep it clean but none of the shows are safe for general listening . LOL

Im also going t try and keep some other CO hosts on too , so we will see how that works out as well .

In the mean time i am in a guild , on the bloodhoof server , and i play alliance . we are a casual raiding style guild , all we ask is your freindly , helpful , and reliable , and we always have room for more .

the website is here Last Laugh .

To reach me by email , please write me at wickdlaugh@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment